Sunday, June 25, 2017

5 Years Later...

I'm surprised I was ever able to find the time to write a blog post. I'll try and catch you up. I now have two adorable Chihuahua mix breed doggies: Milo, a boy who's a schnauzer poodle chihuahua; and Ivy, a girl who's a Chiweenie.
the day I got Ivy 8/30/2016
Milo and Ivy cuddling 4/27/2017
 I'm going to be entering my senior year at LSU. I am majoring in Sport Administration with a double concentration in Sport Commerce and Sport Leadership with a minor in Business. During my junior year, I began my internship with the Cox Communications Academic Center for Student-Athletes (CCACSA).

During my free time, I like to binge-watch Friends while making money on InboxDollars. And you know what's so funny is, around the time I started this blog, I was looking for something like InboxDollars, some easy way to make some money online, but kept failing to find anything that wasn't just a scam. A big reason for that was because I was so young, I was pretty much a useless demographic, and I wasn't about to build an early record of fraudulence.

 And with the knowledge of Excel and economics that I have acquired throughout the course of my college career thus far, I made a plan: put my InboxDollars checks into savings and learn about the stock market (oh, btw, only reason why I am considering this is because I am already over $100,000 in student loan debt and I haven't even completed undergrad).

That definitely isn't everything but I've gotten you up to speed. And I'm about to do a massive blog facelift (I apologize for the years that I obsessed over neon colors and black and emo-punk).

I also need to make myself a new outro signature.... in the works.....


No comments:

Post a Comment