Monday, April 16, 2012

Awesome People Talk to Me :)

So I know how fans feel; they go on twitter and send a tweet to their idol celeb or whoever and they never expect a tweet back, and then what happens?  Every once in a while, one lucky person actually gets a tweet back...

I told him he was awesome, a typical complement given to someone as awesome as him :)
I mentioned her in a tweet saying I would love to meet her one day :)
So he was basically retweeting everyone but I felt kind of honored to be retweeted by him lol :)
I was telling her how random my conversations are with my bff or my family don't remember which, and Keke Palmer retweeted me :)
I believe this is Marlee Hightower's mom, so I feel honored to be retweeted by her due to the fact that her child is a beast :)
I told her that I hope one day in the future I could dance even half as good as her.  She is so nice! :)
Marlon Palmer retweeted me the day he released Badda Badda :)
My favorite Asian replied to me! haha I said I missed his face and I asked him how things have been :)
This isn't a tweet but he followed me and I just love this guy he's so full of talent :)

Yeah I felt pretty awesome when these happened.  It gave me that confidence where you feel like you can talk to any popular person on twitter ever and expect to get a reply.  That's actually how I got the tweet from DeStorm; I had received the tweet from Heejun and I went out on a limb like what the hey there's nothin' to lose.  You never know who will reply when you send then 140 characters or less :)

They oughta just verify me now, I think I'm legit now...
       ~Rosie


              By the way, follow me on twitter! @Vampeng (obviously), apparently I say things that are funny or people can relate to or whatever something must be going right since I have over 200 followers (I know it doesn't seem like much but I appreciate every single one of them :D).

No comments:

Post a Comment