Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cute Desserts

I was bored and saw all of these cute/funny/impressive dessert ideas and decided why not show you?

I wanna be able to do this one day, that's friggin sick!

This one seems to be very viral and popular, but it's still cute

What is that, fudge?

I gotta have some stache in here, I love stache crafts haha

If these are what they think they are then they taste realllyyyy good because my neighbors made some candy cane shaped ones for me!

Gotta have the gamer stuff haha

Cookie-ception bro

A giant oreo! Yessss

Classic

This reminds me of that feeling when you think you are drinking milk and then you discover you are drinking water

refer to previous caption haha

I thought this was something unique, looks like a Halloween treat type thing

Yeah I was bored but I'll be sure to update on ABDC when the show ends tonight!

Food and dance...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment