Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hacked or Hoax?

So I always see all my friends on Facebook getting hacked.  I have never been hacked before except for one by some person in Istanbul and I was contacted immediately to change my password.

The big question is; were they really hacked?

Maybe they just wanna put something embarrassing out there just because they want to be honest, and to save themselves from judgement they comment or put up another status like "hacked!"

For example:  Status: "I just took the biggest dump ever omg"
Comment: "Hacked! omg"

Status: "I like elephant penis"
Status2: "Hacked! Ugh whoever did that!"

So are they really getting hacked by their friends?  Maybe they actually do like elephant penis or they really did just take a huge dump, they just felt the need to inform us and then cover up the evidence!


Who knows, maybe it's the Facebook employees hacking people just because...
       ~Rosie


No comments:

Post a Comment