Saturday, April 14, 2012

Snow and Urban Decay

It's snowing... -__-
I'm not a snow person.  I wish I lived in southern California; it'd be cold but I wouldn't get all this snow.
I don't understand how anyone could like this in all honesty...
But on a higher note I got my liquid eyeliner replaced and just used it today and I am sooo happy!  I have missed it.

This is the kind of eyeliner that I got and I got it in this color:
This color is smog and it's a really dark gold that could also be considered a black with a hue of gold.  I have been using blue eyeliner but I really liked this one much more.  Liquid eyeliner is definitely my thing as much as my mom said I wouldn't like it.

The only problem is the packaging.  For some reason the liquid eyeliner builds up and dries in the screw on part of the container and then it breaks and dries out the whole thing.  The one I just got was replacing my second eyeliner that broke, so this is number three.  I am thinking that cleaning out the brush top screw part with a Q-tip and makeup remover once a week will keep it from breaking because I am really sick of replacing it but I just can't give it up.

You can't see it that well in this picture but it's there I just love this eyeliner :)

I'll have to consult with Urban Decay and help them improve their packaging
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment