Friday, April 13, 2012

Wanted to Snag!

So while I was at Forever 21 I saw sooo many things I wanted but there were a few things that popped out to me and they were all on sale (probably clearance) I'm pretty sure, so here they are!  If you even have the smallest thought that you want them then GO GET THEM!  Their sale is buy one get one free!

This one was not on sale

This was on the sale rack but I don't think it's on sale since it's a new arrival on the website

This one was not on sale

This one was on the sale rack too but it says new arrival on the website so I'm not sure!




Some of these weren't on sale (as indicated), they were just things I saw hanging on the walls that I wanted so badly to buy!  I'm pretty sure everything else was on sale because I was stuck in the sale section like 90% of the time I was in the store.  Their sales are definitely a bang for your buck so if you are near a Forever 21 go snag some of this stuff!  Great deals!  Some things are even on sale with the buy 1 get 1 free, I got a pair of pants for 8 dollars when they were originally 18.  Definitely a deal.

I wish I could have stayed longer, my mom apologized for rushing me out of the store so quickly... lol
       ~Rosie




No comments:

Post a Comment