Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ABDC Week 3

America's Best Dance crew is so intense this season.  I forgot how exhilarating it was to watch this show, I could only imagine what it's like to actually compete on it!  Tonight's competition was changed up a bit as the crews learned during the show that two teams would be eliminated tonight rather than just one.

Tonight's bottom three were:

Safe

Eliminated

Eliminated
I was happy that Collizion Crew was able to stay because I am a big fan of Jeremy Strong and I feel like they worked hard to put their challenged form of dance and a bit of imagery into their performance.  People vote!  You can vote more than once, vote for who rocked your world.  We don't want something to happen on ABDC like Colton's elimination on American Idol do we?


Canada and Mexico should be proud of the talent that they brought to ABDC...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment