Monday, April 23, 2012

Grocery Shopping through Text Message

So we didn't go to the grocery store like we normally do on weekends because I had too much school work so my mom decided to go today.  Because I had successfully completed a whole day of school (now three, but she won't let me get all three magazines right now), I get to get a magazine.  

Unfortunately, I had already taken the magazines apart and cut them up to save the One Direction stuff, so my mom had to send me a picture of the magazine cover.  It doesn't look familiar but I can only hope that I was right...

So my computer and phone hate me right now and won't let me get the picture from my email so if I succeed at getting the picture I'll post it, if not I'll take a picture of it with my webcam when my mom gets home.


Fixed it!!!



Technology sometimes... ha
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment