Sunday, April 15, 2012

School Work

I have to do school work at some point today.  I have history and science... I'm not too fond of having homework DURING SPRING BREAK.

I know I had a MAJOR BIG BONE SURGERY and I missed a lot of school, but you would think that the school would be more FLEXIBLE and UNDERSTANDING.


I'm not completely back to normal yet, and some of my teachers don't understand that.  Maybe they will when they expect my normal A work and get D work back... it sucks to think that it would take negatively affecting my grade to get these teachers to understand, but it seems to be the only option I have left.  I have talked to them and I let some get on my good side that weren't before and then they just shattered any chances at being on my good side ever again in the future.


Their loss, I'm a great person, so I've been told, they're just missing out...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment