Saturday, April 14, 2012

Choreography: End of Time - Beyoncé

So I've been looking at choreography videos in search for some choreo that I can teach myself when I am back on my feet again, and I thought I would share these few because I thought they were amazing and/or cute.

As per usual for me, Dejan and Janelle seem to always bring the heat when it comes to their choreography and I liked this one a lot.

I thought this was a cute twist because it was a flash mob and it made me smile :)

This is my absolute favorite choreography for this song.  I am definitely going to try and learn this one myself.  Every time I hear this song come on Mike Peele's choreography is the first thing that comes to my mind!  Love it.


I hope this whole dance thing isn't a phase because I really like it and I think I can make something more out of it than anything else...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment