Saturday, April 14, 2012

Double Standards

I never want to be a school teacher.  Ever.  I don't want to become the kind of person that I can't stand.  Teachers are hypocrites.  Teachers that aren't hypocrites are rare.

We need to make sure our work is in on time but they can take their time grading it.

They have lives outside of school and go on vacation but expect us to spend all of our free time doing their busy work.  I have a life, too, you know.  I want to dance, I want to do sports, I want to blog, I want to be free and hang out with my friends, but I'm stuck at home during my SPRING BREAK doing your work!  And where are you?  Some place out of state or even out of country.

You say I act irresponsible and "middle school" but you are sitting there changing your mind whenever you feel like.

And one thing I don't understand is how teachers want us to spend so much time on their essays. "Don't put it off until last minute!" they say, but then we get tested and it's like "You have an hour to write an essay on the given topic."

I hate hypocrites and I try not to be one.  I think double standards are unfair and stupid.

You know what, those teacher memes are some of the truest things I have seen on the internet.


 













I mean, I know we are all human, but don't act like you are superior to us if you are just going to go and make foolish mistakes and expect us not to notice.


To see more of the Unhelpful High School Teacher click here
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment