Friday, April 27, 2012

Bunch of Stuff

Due to the fact that I have been at home on meds and in pain, I have had quite a bit of time to venture on the internet and I have stumbled upon things.

First thing, GetGlue.  I don't know why this is so intriguing to me but it is!  Once you get a certain amount of stickers they sent you actual copies of them.  I think that is pretty frickin sweet, only problem for me is where to put them...




I have also been looking at makeup and whatnot and I can't help but wish I had money to buy stuff right now!







They are obviously called Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics for a reason!


I also thought these were cool, just glitter eyeliners from Urban Decay.

Yeah, that's about it for now, I might have more to say later but who knows.


I look like I got in a bad fight.  And I did, with the sun...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment