Sunday, April 22, 2012

Never get your Hopes up too much...

Don't you hate it when you see a picture of the one you like going to prom with someone else that isn't you?  The person who you were trying to get over and trying not to fall for ends up reeling you in without even trying, and then tearing you up.  You tried not to hope they would pick you, but every time you tried to get the thought out of your head it just stuck there more.  They don't even know what they've done, it's basically just you who knows and feels these things.

It just goes to show, for me anyways, that I have to stop getting my hopes up for guys in this town.  They give mixed signals and then pick the most expected of them to pick for whatever reason.


And all I can do is sit here and wonder "Why not me?  What's wrong with me?"...
       ~Rosie

Protect your heart and your feelings... people are deceiving

No comments:

Post a Comment