Tuesday, April 24, 2012

R&R

So I did my first half day at school without crutches.  It went well, aside from the fact that my face is fried from the track meet I went to on Saturday... I felt like I had a peel off mask on that I couldn't peel off.

Aside from that, I went to physical therapy and had a rough and brutal session. I feel so tired and sore I just can't even work on homework, so when I am done with this post I am probably gonna work on my rest and relaxation and get a lot of sleep tonight.

I don't know why, but I feel like I can always relate to Ginger Foutley.  That show was the best; they wore different outfits, there was drama and happiness.  I guess I could say that show has helped me get through a lot of things... they need to play that show on TV again...


Only problem is I can't find my Darren, or maybe I have, I just don't know it...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment