Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Doctor's Appointments

So I had two doctor's appointments today.  The x-rays didn't turn out too great, and the x-ray I really wanted to post wasn't showing up on the disc for me to download it so I'll just show you the one I have:

The whole thing looks a little broken and scary but this actually looks much better than it did!
One of the doctors said that the angle coverage went from 21 degrees to 34 degrees which basically means that it's really good!

The doctors said I can start weight bearing as tolerable!  I am healing much quicker than I thought I would, I was just hoping it would be this great.  I still need to get a picture of my scar, but it's not going anywhere anytime soon.


Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to use that peel off mask on my nose...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment