Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some of my Favorite Dancers

I'm bored and I've been in the mood to dance, so I've just been watching my favorite dancers.

Olivia "Chachi" Gonzales from I aM mE (ABDC Season 6 winners)
Brian Puspos from Mos Wanted Crew (ABDC Season 7)
Janelle Ginestra
Dejan Tubic
Ferly Prado (Shawn Worlow Photography)
Matt Tayao
Charlize Glass from 8 Flavahz Crew (ABDC Season 7)
Camren "Cam Cam" Bicondova from 8 Flavahz Crew (ABDC Season 7)
Wyatt Starkman

Hefa Tuita
Gui Dasilva Greene
Kento Mori
Timor Steffans
Mike Peele
Marlee Hightower



Yep, that's the list right now there are plenty more that I have plenty more but I knew I needed to keep the list down because it would make this post gigantic.  But yeah this is just a look into the dream of dancing that I have.  My inspirations, idols, crushes, whatever, haha.


Just wait, I'll be dancing with these people one day...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment