Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Direction Motivation

So with all of this recovery I have a lot of PT that I am supposed to do, and I have been doing it!  I just haven't been doing it as diligently as I could.  With school in the way of my recovery it's hard to stay on track of what is most important.  I believe what is most important is my health; my health comes before my education any day of the week.

But my mom made me a deal.  She said that for every whole day of school--meaning 8-8:30 to 3:30--she will get me one magazine.  If you don't know already, I am a Directioner for life, so this is important due to the fact that new magazines have just piled on the shelves.  I have five magazines that I need to get.  Five magazines equals five days, and I think if I can tough it out for a school week--Monday to Friday--then I can get the five remaining magazines I need to get.


Just for laughs and giggles, I found this alternate version of WMYB and felt the need to share :)




I had a weird dream with One Direction in it and the boys' basketball coach, and it was so strange...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment