Friday, April 20, 2012

Rainbow Zebra

I decided to be a little more bold today with the colors and animal print.  I became a rainbow zebra.


The leggings I wore are the pair of leggings I got in the amazing sale at Forever 21 and I couldn't find a picture of them online.  They are super comfy and a little high waisted so you can wear them with a cami over them or you can tuck it in and show off the high waist.  I'm glad I splurged on these, I might start wearing them all the time!

I can't remember where I got the jacket but it is "Evolution not revolution" fashion.  I probably got it at Wet Seal, and I'm wearing just a dark green cami underneath because I didn't feel like flaunting the high waist today.

I zipped the jacket up maybe two to two and a half inches so it hugged my torso and made my waist and hips look a little bigger, giving that hourglass figure effect (although I've been told I already have that kind of figure anyways, but it can't hurt to flaunt what you already have!).


So I think if anyone were to ask me what animal I am, I would have to say rainbow zebra...
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment