Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Youtube Makeup Gurus

I honestly don't know why I'm doing this, I'm just doing it just because.  I am subscribed to these people on Youtube and find their videos very helpful when it comes to makeup, hair, and facial care.


For makeup tips, facial care, and DIY:
Be sure to check out her other channel here, she has other DIY's and outtakes from some of her most popular videos.

For amazing makeup transformations:

For other makeup tips, facial care product reviews, and much more:

For makeup, hair, and fashion tips:

For unique makeup tutorials:

For makeup tutorials, facial product reviews, and more:

For bold makeup tutorials and reviews:


I'll probably have more channels to share, but these are the people who have caught my eye thus far.  I'll have other "Youtube ___" videos up to recommend certain kinds of Youtubers for whatever interests people are looking for.

I don't know if anyone will even read these, but it's okay, it's therapy. lol.
       ~Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment